Visiting In-House 3/18/2021
We are so excited to allow visits inside again! Due to the decrease in visiting restrictions, we are pleased to welcome you back INTO Hillcrest. We just have a few guidelines that you must adhere to.
- We ask that you schedule your visit ahead of time. 870-704-2393
- Check/screen in at the front office before each visit.
- You must go directly to designated visitation area, or to your loved one’s private room for your visit.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- You must use proper hand hygiene, including sanitizer at the beginning and end of your visit.
- 2 visitors per resident at a time.
- Children are allowed, but must stay with their guardian during the entire visit.
- All visits should follow 6’ distance, but if resident is fully vaccinated, they can choose to have close contact (including touch) with visitor while wearing a well-fitting face mask and performing hand-hygiene before and after.
- Some visits may be temporarily limited due to outbreak testing for certain households. Call 870-704-2338 for current status.
We do encourage outdoor visits as a primary means of visitation when weather permits. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any questions at email@example.com